Sunday, February 16, 2014

Orange is the new orange

Hi all, so who here is over this weather?   Confirmed I am a summer girl at heart and I am ready for more beach days and sunnier days to stay.   I read that orange essential oil is really good for those dealing with the winter blues. (yes I am big on oiling :). So I thought what about the color orange too? Why not make a card with good ole bright SU Tangerine Orange. It couldn't hurt right?

I was able to play along today with Karen's Sketch from her blog "the sweetest thing" using this layout.


I kinda goofed though, I actually made three cards today and got them mixed up. After I completed this card I went back to the design and hmmm, not sure where my mind got lost.  Anyway its kinda close, I guess.  I hope you like it.  And I hope it makes you happy!  Here's to sunnier, brighter days ahead. 


Card stock: SU Tangerine and White
DP: SUSummer Smooches 
Stamps: MFT Essential Sentiment 
Dies:  Sizzix Flower Layers #4 die and MFT Upsey Daisey Leaves
Accessories:  Coffee filter, SU  Summer Smooches Brad, SU label punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Polka Dots

P.S I'll be posting more in a bit.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment