Anna from Papercrafts, Joy & My Inspirations bestowed upon me the "Liebster Award"!!!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be noticed and should be. As a recipient of this award I am to pick 3 - 5 blogs, pass it on and do the following:
I have to tell you, this was so fun! There are so many blogs that show true expression. I thought originally I would be picking just card crafting blogs, but seeing others vision in different forms of creativity was great. I read blogging on writing, home resigning, jewelry making and even adoption ... from china. Of course I love love my crafter's but I had to at least throw in two unconventional creative blogs.
- Let them know you chose them.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those awarded.
- And have fun!!
So without further ado my choices are:
- Briana at vintage53, the jewelry is absolutely beautiful, check out her etsy shop too!
- Michelle at JiroKen, Michelle has the cutest cards and you know I love cards!
- Julie at Bits of Bruce she is a great journalist, her writing is very good. And she is random on her projects from painting to sewing to house remodeling.
- Amanda at Crafty Paper Girl , love her page layouts and great photographer. ooh and has a great etsy shop.
- Phyliss at scrappynhappy, ok this blog is closing however Phylliss has started a new one at New Blog but I am listing the first one as she has a great message on blog hopping that I think is very important. Again because of this award I did a lot of blog hopping and really enjoyed it. So it would be a shame if bloggers remove the ability for you to hop to the next hop. Also Phyllis is an avid book reader and blogs about her review on the books she read.
Go check out these wonderful ladies- they all have fabulous sites and are full of wonderful inspiration!!! Thanks again to Anna for nominating me!!!