Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 5.9.11

I have been giddy all week....   so last challenge for Mojo Monday- Julee from Verve commented on my link!!!! She liked my card and my choice of colors.  Julee!   From Viva La Verve!    So since then I have been thinking.... my next Mojo Monday Project I am using my verve stamp set (yes I only have one but I so want more).  Soon very soon :)

Ok  for the card.... its for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge and it just so happens that I needed a sympathy card as well.   I just love this stamp set, so elegant in words.   Its the Forever In Our Hearts set.
This is also one of my favorite card packs it from K & Company called sweet nectar.  I use it a lot, I mean a lot -I am almost out.

Well thanks for stopping by and checking out my card,  hope you enjoyed. 

P.S Julee!   From Verve!   Yeah  this is exciting.

Stamps: Verve- Forever in Our Hearts
Paper DSP K & Company Sweet Nectar, SU Regal Rose and Peach Parfait
Ink: Regal Rose

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check out my blog to accept your award.

    www.annalivoni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete