Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cupcakes right out of the oven!

Well I just couldn't wait,  I have been playing with these all day and I just think they are so flipping cute.

A couple of years ago I came across a gal by the name Claudine Hellmuth.  I am not even sure I how I came across her name, or her blog, but I did.  I remembered watching a few of her tutorials on mixed media products, and after some time I realized that she lived roughly 20 minutes away from me.  She moved shortly after my discovery, so we never had the chance to meet but I continued to follow her blog being introduced to her stamp line, as well as other great products.  And then this happened....templates for all things good. She has cupcake holders, gift card holders, Christmas villages, cards, etc.  But you really have to take a look for yourself to fully understand my excitement.  As well as her blog (I linked to above) she also has an etsy store- Claudine Hellmuth Etsy shop. This is where I got ..........................this!!!!

How cute is this?  I have been printing, cutting and formatting these all day.  There is a super cute hot air balloon cupcake holder that is sure to be on my next list.   Now I wish I could say I also made the cupcakes but I didn't.  If you live locally let me tell you about my second excitement of the day!  Its call BCupcakes.
These cupcakes are out of this world.  Shelia is the owner/operator and she has some of the best tasting cupcakes.  There is this one cupcake called the CinnaB, it has bacon in it and is my husband favorite.  I personally like the original.  So good, so so good.  They have two locations, one on fairbanks and one in Apopka-Hunt Club.  You gotta check them out! 

Well thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment