Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sweet Sunday Challenge 203

It has been so so long since I have participated in a SSSC.    Oh how I have missed Karen's great layouts. :)

While digging through my stamps, I got so excited coming across this set.  I have had it for about 6 months and could not think enough outside the box to come up with a design to showcase them.  I thought this was just so perfect with the banner similarity to the layout from this weeks challenge.

The stamp set is from My Favorite Things Stamps, pretty sure it's discontinued as I receivced from shopping there one day as a bonus for spending x amount of dollars. I generally spend x amount of dollars there too often, LOL 

There is still  plenty of time to play along, hope this "enspires" you to join in.  Deadline is the friday.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment