Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fun Day in Bev's Stampin Up Studio!

Hi all,  well I am one happy girl.  I got to spend some time in Beverly's studio today.  For those of you that don't know her.....  Beverly is a Stampin Up demonstrator and  has a shabby chic studio right here in Mount Dora, Florida. It is attached to her own home that accommodates about 10-15 people to work and create at a time. Each month she holds a class having us make anywhere from 3-6 cards.  

She uses mostly newer catalogue items and always tries to teach us a new technique.  This month she showed us how to use dryer sheets, adhesive and glitter over a colored image  giving it an opaque shimmery look.

Below are three of the 6 cards we made ( I kinda didn't finish the other three). I love them all but one I really like, can you pick which one?  Which one is your favorite?  

This is the card we used the technique on.  I think it gives it a nice touch.  


psst  This is my favorite one, I kinda switched out the flowers with different ones,  I just love roses :). 

Well thanks for stopping by as soon as I get the other three done I will post shortly! 







No comments:

Post a Comment