Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Album from The Button Farm!

Well last month I was a lucky recipient of this Adorably cute kit from the Button Farm. I actually was notified back in November that they were sending me out their monthly kits but had no idea what was coming.   First let me say this.... I am was not a huge chipboard embellisher but after putting this album together I feel much different about chipboard now.   Their accessories are so cute- all of them!   From the rusted jingle bells to the mini  postcards to the chipboard shapes.   And their paper is so freaking pretty!

I had a lot of fun putting this together even though it did take me almost a full bottle of my beacons glue.  But you know me and my glue. Angela from Button Farm suggested distressing the pages with ink and I went crazy and did every thing-paper, album and embellishments.  I used the Tim Holtz-Tea.  The final layout is very vintage old Christmas.   Because of the all the details it was definitely a full weekend project but worth every minute of it.  










They offer some other cute albums on their website, so go check it out! And thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment