Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love is in the air

I hear people say all the time how times flies. My question is why? Why does time fly?   It feels like we just finished Christmas and here we are already in the second month of 2013, with Valentine's Day just in two weeks. 

Oy vey as my good friend Mary Ann always says. :). 

Well below is my first Valentine's Day card for the season.   Finally playing back in sketch challenges, this one was done for the  My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  It was a great layout for me to get back in the swing of things.  Somewhat simplistic however with their layouts you can make as decorative as you like.   You still have time so go take a look, get "enspired" and craft away. 


Paper: DP Recollections Valentine's Day, SU Riding Hood Red and Kraft
Stamps: Close to my Heart Card Commentary
Ink: Memento and Tim Holtz Tea for Distressing lightly the edges. 
Accessories: MFT Rolled Roses, MFT Fishtail Flags, MFT Squiggly Scallop, Kaiser Pearls and Bling Heart

Thank for stopping by stay tuned for more Valentine's Day fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment