Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello MOJO Monday!

Ok well today is actually Sunday,  but for those that don't know about this great card sketch challenge and blog, Mojo Monday is held every Monday with a new sketch for creating a card.   These weekend they give you two choices (oh boy that's one too many for me :). Below are the two choices. 



The last time I played a challenge with them and they gave two choices, I winded up doing both.  I am happy to say I was able to narrow down to one.  But there is still time to go back and do the second!   So that means there is still time for you to play along as well.  :). 





I forgot to mention that I just purchased these Heart Nesties, love them and love the little fishtails in this one. 

Paper: DP MME Love Me, Cardstock SU Kraft and Riding Hood Red
Ink: Memento Brown and Time Holtz Distressing Tea
Stamps: Pink Paislee Scallop Heart and SU  Whimsical Words
Accessories: SU Espresso Ribbon, Button





No comments:

Post a Comment