Friday, October 25, 2013

MFTWSC147- You are Spooktacular

Recently while visiting my nieces,  the conversation of the "craft room takeover" was brought up. While explaining how I haven't crafted any cards due to this, my oldest niece says to me "Yeah I know, I got a store bought card for my birthday this year,  it was weird."

I couldn't help but laugh at first but then I got the point :).  So since I am sorta on roll I made both my nieces cards for Halloween this year.

One of them is from this weeks My Favorite Things sketch challenge, which just so happens to be one of my favorites stores right here in my town as well.  I recently made a visit to their boutique, picked  up a few things and participated in a class.  (I'll post what we did later:)

Anyway here is what I came up with.  Love these little witch legs.




Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, SU Black Cardstock, SU DP Halloween
Stamps: MFT Halloween Sentiments, Smart Craft
Accessories:  MFT Fishtails Dienamics, Kaisers Black Pearls, Ribbon, Copics

Thanks for stopping by and oh yeah, there is still time to play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment