Sunday, November 27, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 11.23.11

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends.  And if you ventured out on Black Friday hopefully you got some great deals.  

I know I haven't posted much but truly I am crafting!   And I am thankful for that, I just haven't had time to post as well as I really need a new camera or some classes.  I have been told my pictures don't do my cards justice.  

On that note this week it was all about the new goodies I recently purchased and used for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Sketch.  SU Cherry Cobbler ribbon and cardstock- (so pretty), Flower Soft and MFT's Tweeny Teen Stamp set.   I had a lot of fun making this card.  Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by. :)



Stamps: MFT Tweeny Teen Frosty Friends
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler and Bashful Blue, DSP Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Snowflakes, SU Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and White Whisper Organza Ribbon, SU Scallop Oval and Oval Punch, Stickles, Flower Soft, Copics, Pearls and Snowflakes brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment