Saturday, November 12, 2011

MFT class- Back to therapy I mean creating :)

I am back!   It has been a rough 5 weeks.  We closed on the condo, renovated it, painted, clean, repaired.... you name it.  Then my husband and I made the trip to NY, meet with movers and the real estate agent.  The beloved grandparents are officially in their super cute villa in Florida.  Today my husband I a reclaimed our house- LOL.  So my craft space is getting put back together and just in time for Christmas card making.  

Since it has been so rough and I knew how much getting crafty would help my psyches,  I signed up for a class with Pam at our local MFT store.   I am so glad I did.  Her cards are so stinking cute and I got to take a look at the new releases,  Yeah I also got some retail therapy too :).  So take a look below and thanks for stopping by. 



Snow globe Snowman :)  I love this new dienamic "Loopy Bloom" rolled flower.

Another very pretty dienamic Oval dainty doily.

This is stamp set is called Disco Queen.  Pam had us paper pierce the Disco ball using blue iridescent paper so clever.


Thanks again for stopping by and hopefully see again soon for whats to come :).

No comments:

Post a Comment