Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 1.16.12 and my first blog for 2012!

Hi all.  well what I can say...? every attempt I made to get crafting was sabotage by some type of life event.  To make matters worse my craft room got flooded by water from leak.   Lost a few things but on the bright side it gave me an opportunity to clean up and reorganize.  Not a great start to the new year but honestly all other things have been going pretty good so I am going to continue to look to the bright side.  Kinda a "new years resolution" :).  

Speaking of New Year's Resolution's. I have decided to say no a bit more, meaning I am not going to fill up my plate with so many commitments and stress when I can't get things done.  I attempted this last year but didn't really know where to start.  I am much wiser this year :). Some things are controllable and others not so much.   So having said that I love making my cards and I love love doing all the challenges but I think trying to do so many weekly is impossible.  My goal is one a week (or two). 

Of course I wont be slowing down on attending classes.  You other crafters inspire me! 

So for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge.  I made the following two cards.   I picked the right week to get back into the game.   This sketch is great!  Layout was so easy to work with and just the right number of layers.  So hence why I made two cards.   I hope you enjoy looking at them as much I as did making them.   Thanks so much for stopping by.


Paper: Cardstock SU Kraft Rose Red, DSP SU Springtime Vintage
Ink: Memento Brown and Su  Rose Red
Stamps: SU Great Friend and PTI Foral Fusion Sentiment
Accessories: Clear Dew Drops, Paper Inc Ribbon

Paper: Cardstock SU Expresso  and So Saffron, DSP Be and My Big Ideas Pastels
Ink: Memento Brown
Stamps: MFT Who's that Musical Girl
Accessories: Clear Dew Drops, Copics 

Be sure to check out tommorrow's Mojo Monday Blogspot I am sure it will be a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment