Saturday, September 3, 2011

SSSC #132

Still learning and practicing, practicing, practicing with my copics. Worked a little on hair but still need more practice :)   I did the card below for this week's "the sweetest thing sketch challenge", I was able to pair one of the verses from the inkadinkado stamp set- Tell it like it is with a S.W.A.L.K set called Kiss. Of course I had to use my MFT dienamics Rolled Roses again!  I know its a little late in the week but stop by and check out the other crafter's projects and possibly play along.  There are a lot of great "enspiring ideas."



Stamps: Inkadinkado Tell it like it is, S.W.A.L.K- Kiss
Paper: DSP-Lily beedesign-Happily Lost, SU cardstock-Baja breeze and Kraft
Accessories: MFT dienamics rolled roses, nesties, copics

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment