Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mojo Monday #206


Happy Halloween!   Well not yet but soon.  Halloween is my favorite time of year and this year for the first time I get to celebrate with my nephew :).   For the Mojo Monday Sketch #206 there were two choices and I could not make up mind which one to do.  So I did both!  Hope you enjoy and thanks for checking out my blog.


Stamps: Craftsmart Mummy and Frankenstein, MFT Halloween Sentiments
Ink: SU Perfect Plum
Paper: DSP Reflections Halloween, SU Cardstock Peach Parfait and Black
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, Martha Stewart Bat Punch and Reflections Halloween Brads

3 comments:

  1. These are both darling, Theresa! I love that you made both a square and round card! Enjoy your weekend.. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so spot on to make both! They are so ADORABLE! LOVE how they are both super cute Halloween scaries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Theresa! Way to rock both of those sketches! Love both versions!

    ReplyDelete