Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mojo Monday 207

Hi Folks,   I am still here.   Just trying to get things settled on the closing date for my Grandparents and get them in their new place.    So happy for them to be able to get in their own routine and new home. It has been a long time coming.   Once the closing date happens then I have to fly to NY meet with the movers, the realtor, shut down utilities, dis-enroll them in what is called the "Star" program etc etc.  Busy Busy but I am sure I can squeeze in a few for the city :)

So since I will be flying to NY soon I have been really excited about the fall weather I will get to enjoy.   So for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge I decided to do a fall card.  Hope you like and thanks for stopping by :)


Paper:  SU Cardstock Espresso, Kraft, DP DCWV Amber Autumn
Stamps PTI Vintage Picnic
Accessories: Copics, Twine and Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment