Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beauty

Hello all crafters!  Hope you are enjoying a nice relaxing and crafting weekend.  We got the chance to get out and enjoy some sunshine here in Florida and make a quick visit to the MFT boutique.  I am so glad I went,  during my visit I found out that they are relocating.  Not far (just around the corner) but its going to a bigger store with more stuff!  Of course while I was there I picked up a few things and was able to tie them into this weeks "the sweetest thing" card sketch challenge.   Its little different than the layout but very simple and clean.  I am finding a new fondness of simple layouts. 



Love this stamp set, love the dienamics.   The stamp set is called whimsical wishes, such a pretty sentiment and the dienamics is called peek a boo circle windows.  The DP is my minds eye love me.  I use this collection a lot gonna need to get me a another pad!  

Well thanks for stopping by enjoy your week and remember this challenge runs all week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment