Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mojo Monday 263

More Halloween!   I had so much fun with this  Mojo Monday Sketch.  Of course I always wait to the last minute to do their sketches because most of my crafting is done on the weekend and they post their new sketches on Monday.  So generally I have to wait all week till I can get in my craft room and create something.  The good news is it gives me all week to think about, the bad news is if my followers wanted to play along  it doesn't give you all much time to do so.    However a new sketch is posted each and every Monday so tomorrow check out what new fun layout they post and join along.  Hopefully you wont be a last minute Lucy like me :).

Ok so for the card.... I made this card for one of nieces for Halloween.  I recently purchased a new product called Perfect Pearls Mist and decided to give it a whirl.  As you can see I sprayed in on the black half circle.   I love the shimmer effect and definitely gonna play with it some more.  Especially for Christmas cards.

Recently and finally I just purchased this stamp set from The She Goes Clear Stamps.  This stamp set is so hot that every time I went to purchase it, it was sold out.  It took me almost a year to get-LOL.  Its called Hauntingly Delightful,  and little guys are so cute!

I also did a technique using MFT Wonky Scallop Border and SU Perfect Plum ink to make clouds.  So so easy.  I learned of this technique a while back. However at the time I made a circle cardboard die cut  to get the cloud effect.   Of course using the MFT diecut this time around made it so much easy and more detailed.

Oh and don't you just love the eyeballs I gave my mummy and bats.  Yup I had fun with this one.





Stamps: TSG Hauntingly Delighful
Paper: DP Recollection Halloween, SU Cardstock Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Ink: SU Perfect Plum and Black Memento
Accessories:  Eyes, MFT Wonky Scallop Border, Nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment