Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This is such a fun time of year and may I mention my favorite time of year.  I love seeing all the creativeness that come out of people  with crafting, costumes and decorating.

So speaking of......  I know it's been a while since I have posted, but rest assure I have been crafting away.   I even had a little helper.  My second cousin Ms. Brianna.  I get to spend some time with this cutie on the weekends and we have been having tons of fun. 

 Brianna wants to be a butterfly for Halloween, so this was a trial run for her face,  I am going to try and duplicate this for Halloween,  wish me luck.

So let me show you some of the projects my trusty lil assistant and I have created :).


Bri and I created this for her class room.  Very cute banner and mostly done with Diecuts, of course all from MFT.



Candy and candy holders!.   First  the vellum bag is embossed with one of my favorite patterns-chervon.  This is perfect for a little treat.  And secondly yes that is chocolate in that paper jar.  Isn't that jar so clever?  This a diecut from SU and all we did was use our oval punch to punch out the window to see the chocolate.

Well thanks for stopping by I have a few more posts coming up with Halloween tricks and treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment