Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 209


A little late getting this up..... its been a busy busy week, closing on a place for my grandparents and the painting begins but has now stopped due to me being sick.  Yes a place not lived in for about a year is a very dirty place and not good for your sinuses.  Ok but enough about that :)

I made this card for a friend for her daughter's upcoming birthday.   She will be 21 and her request was anything with a lot of purple in it.   I think I managed that :).   I used the Mojo Monday 209 challenge for the layout and my Stamping Bella Stamp- Cakeabella as I thought she was fabulous enough for a 21 year old.  
Enjoy your Sunday :). 

Paper: Cardstock-SU Perfect Plum and White, DP My Minds Eye-29th Street Market-Carefree Adorable
Stamps: SU Whimsical Words and Stamping Bella- Cakeabella
Accessories: Copics, Rectangle and Circle Nesties, Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment