Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Treats



It is raining cats and dogs out there.   So it was a perfect day to stay in and craft.   I spent the day with some fabulous ladies making some Christmas cards (yes I said Christmas).  Each year I attend a workshop called "Stamp a Stack" that is held by Stampin UP Demonstrator Beverly Scott.  Its held in her amazing studio and we are asked to bring a snack. 

I decided  to bring turtle caramel apples and craft them up a bit making this really cute tag.  It was my first tag!  I bought the bags at Michaels and just added my crafted tag.  Well Happy Halloween it will be here before you know it (and yes so will Christmas).  Thanks for stopping by.


Paper: White Cardstock and DP-SU Ghostly Greetings
Stamps: Craftsmart Witches Legs
Accessories: SU Scallop Circle Oval and Circle Oval Punch, SU Pumpkin Pie Ribbon and Ribbon Trends Webs, Martha Stewart Witch Hat Brad, SU Old Olive Craft Ink, Green Stickles and Label Four Nesties

No comments:

Post a Comment