Sunday, August 14, 2011

What inspires you?

Wow it’s been over two months since I have made a single card, no need to worry I am not quitting my hobby, I need it. It’s my therapy J.  Since my last post I have had to give up my crafting room.   There was a family emergency that resulted in my grandparents moving in with me from New York.   On top of that I was part of a planning committee for an organization called Florida State Guardianship Association.  We had about 400 attendees!   It was a huge success.  And lastly my nephew from Vegas was here for about 5 weeks of the summer.   Regardless to say I have been quite busy.
So I had to make some improvising and re-create a space for me in the office.   At first I thought I am good this will work.   I still had my craft table, my oils (ambiance), my music and all – well most of my major tools at my fingertips.  I realized very shortly that I had lost my mojo even for Mojo Monday L.   I had to find a way to get re-ENSPIRED.   I tried shopping for new DSP, new stamps.   Yup they all came in and nothing. 
I started reflecting on how hectic things have been and acquiring more of an appreciation for several people in my life.  So........ I figured I need to tell them by making them a card! 
“Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” ~unknown source
My grandparents are doing much better now and ready to get their own place.  We have two offers in on two condos so please keep them in your prayers.    We are very excited to have them here in Florida with us and look forward to spending the upcoming holidays all together.  
Stayed tuned I will be posting some the cards I made and hopefully I am back in full swing.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment