Monday, August 22, 2011

MFT

I am super excited this week.  First MFT is opening a store here in Florida the grand opening is next weekend and I also get to take a coloring  class for Copics with Kim (yes Kim the creator of MFT).  My husband thinks I am nuts.  I believe his exact words were "why are  you so happy about going to learn to color?"   Yeah he doesn't understand.

One of the first stamps sets I bought was MFT.  I purchased them at a scrapbook convention and got to meet Kim.   I instantly became a fan :).   I can't wait to see her stamp sets in the new store!   I haven't been this excited about something in a long time. 

Ok so for the MFT Sketch  this week,  I made this card for friend of mine who like me loves dogs.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.


Stamps: MFT Friends Furever
Paper: SU Kraft and Pear Pizazz, DSP SEI Winnies Wall
Accessories: Fiskars Scallop Border Punch, Sew Easy Fancy Floss






No comments:

Post a Comment