Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Spring Time and Refresh!

Well its been a hot minute and what better way to get back into crafting then a good ole fashion Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  It has been way to long since doing anything crafty and after spending a few hours in my craft room boy do I miss it!

So I create this card (and few more projects I'll share later) for a coworker that just bought their first home.  They say pineapples for a home is a sign for good luck.

As far as the supplies,   the stamp set was a freebie I got with a magazine,  so I don't have a name of the product company.  This is probably the third time I have used this set and I really love it.   The sentiment is a stamp set by MFT called Essential Sentiments    The die cut is nesties  Label 8 and lastly the paper is card stock Stampin UP  So Saffron and  the DP is a the DCWV  pad called the "Spring Mix"

Thanks so much for stopping by.   I will be posting again a few projects here and there as crafting is my therapy and I realize how much I enjoy it.

Since its been a while if anyone has any suggestions for sketches,  challenges or blogs please feel free to comment and thank you for sharing. 

1 comment: