Sunday, September 9, 2012

MFTWSC88


Wow October is just around the corner and you know what the means......    Breast Cancer Awareness Month!  I was asked again this year to donate some of my cards to local event "Gallerie de Rose."   This event happens every year in benefit for the Vanessa Echols Breast Cancer Foundation.   Vanessa herself is one of our local news caster and a breast cancer survivor.   I am honored to help out in anyway I can and am excited to hear what advances the foundation has made over the last year. 

Here is one of  the cards I made using this weeks MFTWSC88 card challenge.  I really enjoyed this layout.  Well thanks for stopping by and hope you got "enspired."


Stamps: MFT Think Pink
Paper: Bazzil Pink and Grey, DP Me and My Big Ideas Breast Cancer
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Dots
 


No comments:

Post a Comment