Sunday, August 19, 2012

Being Together :)

Hi All, I was able to sneak in a quick card this week.  My husband is on break from work and school and we have spent a lot of time enjoying each other's company over the last days of summer.   But in a few weeks its back to the grind.   Oh well at least this ridiculous heat will be behind us and and we can look forward to cooler days :).

So as I said I snuck this card in barely making the deadline!   Of course I couldn't resist doing a Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  Very unique layout.   I love the little square on this card.  I decided to re-stamp the word together and then pop it up on the card.  Hope you like it!

Paper: SU cardstock Cherry Cobbler, Espresso, DP Reflections-The 12 Days
Accessories: Pearls, Copics
Ink: SU Old Olive and Riding Hood Red, Memento
Stamps: SU Short and Sweet and Holiday Line Up, MFT Clearly Sentinments About Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment