Monday, July 30, 2012

Three times a charm- Sweet :)

Today I was taught what happens when you over fill your copic marker.   What a mess!  I had to redo my image not once, not twice  but yes three times.  Thankfully third time was a charm.   Funny I remember discussing this with SugarPea Designs-Wendy Ramlakhan a few weeks back.  She was telling me how at times she will have colored her whole image and at the very end make a boo boo, she was saying how sometimes they are salvageable and sometimes not.  I can't image Wendy having to start all over,  her coloring is so amazing and I am sure it takes her quite a bit to do.   In my case as you can see....  they were not but I need the practice.
Exhibit A -  the basket, I tried using my colorless blender but it was pushing the color all over the paper :(.


Exhibit B-  her hair, as soon as I opened my marker a large tear drop fell on the page.

So how many times on average do you redo your images?  Of course I may have had one solution besides redoing from scratch for the basket. Maybe restamped and cut out the basket, paper piercing or popping it up on the image.  At least I got to Practice Practice Practice.

Alright well on to the completed project.  This very cute MFT stamped card was made for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.  This card kinda makes me hungery now for Strawberries- yummo.


Paper: SU DP Everyday Enchanted, SU Poppy Parade, Vanilla, Kraft, Baja Breeze Cardstock
Accessories: MFT Dienamics Oval , MFT Dienamics Berry Box, Ribbon SU Pear Piazazz 
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Berry Sweet





1 comment: