Monday, March 5, 2012

Hoppy-est Birthday

Spring is almost here!  Well here in Florida it feels like it has begun.  We have had some beautiful weather mixed in with a few chilly days. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year.  There is Easter, St. Patty's Day, my husbands birthday, my nieces birthday, my grandfather's birthday, my grandmother's birthday and oh course my birthday :).  

So I thought I better getting hopping (pun intended) on those birthday cards.  

I created this card for this week's  Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  And oh yeah 2 for 2, made and completed a card on the same day of the sketch.   I am on a roll! 

I purchased the stamp set Buggy Punnies from My Pink Stamper a few months ago and have been waiting to create a card with them.   It paired nicely with one of my favorites bunny stamps from High Hopes Stamps.  I use this stamp alot around Easter and thought it would be  a nice change to use as an image for a birthday card.

Well thanks for hopping by and have a great rest of your week.  


Stamps: My Pink Stamper-Buggy Punnies Sentiments, High Hopes Rubber Stamps- Hares My Heart
Paper: SU Kraft and Peach Parfait cardstock, DP Lily Bee Design-Happily Lost and Basic Grey-Green at Heart
Accessories: SU Ribbon-Kiwi Kiss, Brads, Copics, MFT-Upsy Daisy Dienamics

No comments:

Post a Comment